CCM are delighted to have become an accredited NEPRO (North East Procurement Organisation) supplier to a vast range of clients across the public sector. As such, any member or associate member of NEPRO has the option to request a quotation to call off our services via NEPRO.
Tim Bretman, director at CCM, commented “Following our recent successes with Thames Valley Police, University College London and now Sussex University, CCM are proving that our brand of project management in the private sector (via our project & programme management consultancy services) can deliver huge benefits to the public sector.”
NEPRO is a nationally available neutral vendor solution for public and third sector organisations to engage specialist professional services including consultants and interim support.
NEPRO, based in Sunderland, was set up by the North East Procurement Organisation to provide an efficient and EU compliant route for its members and associate members to meet their professional services’ needs while driving value for money for the tax payer. Visit the NEPRO website to find out more about the organisation.
Benefits of NEPRO to customers
- Quick and cost effective means of getting a choice of suppliers to meet your requirement
- Efficient and OJEU compliant process for bringing in external support
- Totally compliant with public sector procurement rules
- Provides value for money
- Gives you choice and control
- You have the option to do a direct call-off or mini-competition
- The process stands up to scrutiny. From development of the business case, approvals, performance of the chosen supplier – each step is auditable
- No administrative input needed from you – we manage everything on your behalf
- Ensures you only pay your supplier based upon their performance and your approval
- Enables you to support growth in your area by doing more business with SMEs and local suppliers