The PMO Conference in London – 8th June 2016
The PMO Conference returns for a second year following a sell out success in 2015. The conference takes place on Wednesday 8th June 2016 at the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) at Portland Place near London’s Oxford Street and Regents Park.
This year’s PMO Conference features 4 streams and 22 sessions all aimed at the PMO practitioner audience.
- Opening Keynote – Managing Your Organization Masterfully with Project Portfolio Management
- The Integrative Role of a PMO
- Case Study – Critical Success Factors – Creating a PMO Capability
- The Learning PMO
- People Power – Increasing the Effectiveness of Your PMO Through People
- The 40 Do’s and Do Not’s of Portfolio Management
- The Role of the PMO in Change
- Delivering Successful PMOs: A Greenfield PMO
- Centre of Excellence; Delivering Value or Being Seen as an Overhead?
- How Do You Know If Your PMO Is Performing the Right Functions or Are Some Changes Needed?
- Developing a Corporate PMO – How to Identify What Your Organisation Really Needs
- Resource Management – The Role of the PMO
- Growing Up Faster – Using a Maturity (P3M3®) Model to Develop Organisational Capability
- The PMO as a Pop-Up Shop
- Organisational Benefits Realisation Management